Sunday, July 6, 2008

My orphan

On Monday I was so sick. I still had to go to work. While i was trying to pull myself together I told McKayla & Braxton to get ready to go. Brandin is at church camp for the week and so they had to go with me. They went out to the van. I got in and never looked back. (No I did not forget them). When I arrived at work Mckayla jumped out and TADA she was still in her robe. She is always trying to play jokes on me so I laughed and told her get that robe off. She said OK. Off the robe came and there she stood in her pretty pink silk underwear. After work I went to the store to get he and Bethany some matching clothes. I got so many looks from people I just kept saying" I sure wish you would have gotten dressed today". I think the people at the store were thinking thank goodness her mom is buying her all those clothes. Because she only owns a robe. (A dirty one at that). She was very upset that I took this picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my glory mum now you have me hard thinking about her in pink silk panties I would love some pics of that!! Taking them off very slowly so her lovely baldpussy slowly appears, spreading her legs and licking herchildpussy, it's so hot feeling them bucking and squealing as you lick theirpussy at that age