Monday, March 24, 2008

So this may not seem like such a big deal to you but for me it seems to be a big situation....Who stole my sons butt???? My son is 12 and I am having a horriable time finding pants that really fit. For those who watched the Wonder Years ..Brandin hates going pant shopping and I hate taking him. We try on so many and somedtimes never come home with any. To big To loose To Long To worn. Holes, ....... What is a mom to do? His oldest pants were size 14. These were so long they drug on the ground. So we tried Levi Student Pants. You can pick waist and lenght. But they do not carry the lenght I need. My son has about a 26 waist and a 24 lenght. He has not had a growth spert yet and his father is not really that tall. So this may by an on going problem. So I found that Levi carried husky. Brandin is no husky but a friend told me to try it. So we did they were a little better. So now we are in a 12 husky. they are pictured above. What was I thinking is my son in there somewhere? The lenght is OK but everything else is just hanging there. Soooo.I went to American Eagle and the ladies tried to help. They make a 26-28. we are working in the right direction. That photo is posted above to. I think I might call somewhere and have the lenght fixed. But you know as soon as I do he will look like Steve Erk...


No comments: