Thursday, August 14, 2008


I loved the idea of making bows. My sister Echo told me how last year but I never found the time. Now that cheer leading is starting I want to have a variety of ribbons for MJ. So I got the ribbon and clips.. Echo told me just put the ribbon on a rod and bake it in the oven on low heat for 2 to 3 min. So MJ & I cut the ribbon and got it all ready I turned the oven on low . Low to me is like 200-250. Since it only needed to bake for 3 min . I set the time and MJ and I enjoyed a coke and watched it bake. Remember the shrinky dink. I'm not sure why we felt the need to watch it like it was going to do something spectacular. We baked it the first time and let it cool in front of the air conditioner. It did not work so MJ and I tried it 3 more times. It still did not work . So we called aunt Echo. She says we I know I'm right but let me call my good friend and I'll call you back.......Well she was 1/2 wrong. Low heat my butt. You need to have it on 375. And 3 min. Yeah O.K...try 25 in. So we did not watch it this time but it worked. We love it. We are working on a few different ones. This picture does not do it justice but next time MJ wears it I will take her picture.

1 comment:

echoeve said...

The good friend I called was Lenee. Sorry about the wrong information. The bow looks good. I can't wait to see it on her.