Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Motorcross













It is Motorcross season yet again. We did at one time plant corn and pumpkins in this field. But hey who needs corn when you can have a mudhole. I'm sure the people who live around us are so excited. The noise, noise, noise and you can not forget the dust. I can't complain. It keeps everyone close all summer. Every weekend when we are not racing we hand out and watch everyone ride. Then in the evening we build a fire and roast marshmallows. YUMMMY :> This year I am not so excited for the racing season. Braxton's doctor said he should not race because of his Perthes and he is going to cry everytime we are watching Brandin race. Also PJ now has a bike that is up to race standards. He is so excited to be able to race in the old people division. That is not really what it is called but it is for old people who really are just out for fun. I have a fear that he is going to hurt himself. I can not get him to understand that he is not Moto Racer material. In his little bitty world he thinks he cool. So PJ tells me all the time now. "honey they called, I am performing at the Pittburgh Arena". he thinks that is so funny. I think they called him alright, called him and said they want a Arena Clown. The first race is in 2 weeks we will see.....

2 comments:

gigi said...

I hate motorcycles, I'm sorry. When I married my sweet heart he rode dirt bikes evey weekend and loves them.He walks with a limp now because he broke his hip riding. He has no regrets and misses it badly. He's wanting me to agree to his buying a 3 wheel HOG. I'm not there yet?

echoeve said...

Well I think PJ looks so Cool dude.